Hongo Campus : Pharmaceutical Sciences Library, second and third floors
Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and New Year’s holidays.
Library may also be closed on other days as required.
The Library Calendar has appeared in Library’s Web site.
Eligibility for use of library
- Persons affiliated with UTokyo
Faculty members, Graduate students, Undergraduate students, and Administrative staff
- Persons from outside UTokyo
Persons from outside UTokyo are not required a letter of introduction.
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons affiliated with UTokyo : None
- Persons from outside UTokyo : Fill in the entering procedure form at the counter on the day.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None (except materials in closed stacks)
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Eligibility : Persons affiliated with UTokyo (Faculty members, Graduate students, Undergraduate students, and Administrative staff)
- Requirements : Users must present the University ID Card or a library pass.
- Materials not available for borrowing : Reference books and Dissertations
- Restriction volumes : Books; 5 vols. / Periodicals; No limit
- Length of borrowing term : Books; 2 weeks / Periodicals; 2 days (Current issue; 1 hour)
- Other information :Library materials may not be borrowed by persons from outside UTokyo.
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Available (1 prepaid-card-operated machine)
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an application form
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Deteriorated materials and other designated materials
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen / color 50yen
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept. (Copies made in response to orders from other library may be delivered.)